- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
- What if I don't want to pay through Paypal?
- We also accept phone orders. You can give us a call at: 917.386.8896 and someone will be happy to help you process your phone order! Please have the item names ready as well as your credit card information.
- When will my order ship?
- All orders placed before 7PM on weekdays will be shipped the next business day unless it is a made-to-order item. Orders placed after 7PM will be shipped in 2 business days. All weekend orders ship Monday morning. All domestic orders will be insured and shipped via UPS for a flat fee of $10. Orders of $50 or more will receive free shipping. Guaranteed 3-5 business day delivery. Expedite shipping is available. Please contact us at: 917.386.8896 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Can I order a longer or shorter chain?
- Of course! Email us through the contact forum or at: email@example.com with your request & order number and we will custom the chains for you.
- Do you ship international?
- Yes we do! International shipping will be via USPS Express Air for a flat rate of $50 and will arrives within 7-10 business days. All International shipments will be insured with tracking number. Orders of $300 or more will receive free shipping. Note: Depending on destination, delivery time may vary. We urge you to regularly check in with your local post office due to different custom/tax regulations for different countries.
- Can I order a sold out item?
- Sure thing! Shoot us an email or give us a call and let us know what you would like to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for special order on any sold out items. A 30% deposit is required when you place your order, and the remaining balance when the order is ready to ship.
- How to I polish and store my Alibi Jewelry?
- We recommend that you store your Alibi jewelry in the special velvet pouch and jewelry box provided with your order. You can also store your jewelry in any air-tight container or bag. Proper storage helps to prevent scratching of stones and metal. It is best to keep jewelry away from extreme heat or moisture. Be careful not to place heavy objects on top of your jewelry during storage and to be gentle when putting on or removing your jewelry. To ensure your jewelry is not crushed during storage, please store it in the Alibi jewelry box that was shipped with your jewelry.
- CARING FOR GOLD VERMEIL JEWELRY & GOLD FILL
- Gold vermeil is an overlay of gold over a base of sterling silver. Gold vermeil jewelry requires special care. Remember to store your gold vermeil jewelry in an airtight container when not in use- and to remove before applying perfumes, lotions, or before bathing. Chlorine, especially at high temperatures, can permanently damage or discolor your gold vermeil jewelry. Avoid wearing gold vermeil jewelry while using chlorine bleach or while in a pool or hot tub. To clean gold vermeil jewelry, buff VERY gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. NEVER use chemical cleaners! It can strip the gold finish. It is natural for gold vermeil jewelry to tarnish with time- it adds character to the item, makes it as individual as you are!
- CARING FOR STERLING SILVER JEWELRY
- Sterling silver will tarnish naturally over time but can be cleaned very easily. Be sure to clean the silver only and avoid contact with any stones. Be particularly careful of chlorine. Chlorine, especially at high temperature can permanently damage or discolor your silver jewelry. Tarnish is also accelerated in a humid environment. Oily salts from fingers can also tarnish silver. You can remove light tarnish by using a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or microfiber cloth and buff gently. Tin foil, baking soda and some hot water can also do the trick! http://www.ehow.com/how_5078306_clean-baking-soda-tin-foil.html. As with gold and gold vermeil, sterling silver should be kept absolutely dry and stored in an airtight container.
- CARING FOR OXIDIZED/PATINA STERLING SILVER JEWELRY
- The blackish color of oxidized sterling silver is a special treatment that is achieved by careful processing. With time and wear the color of the oxidized metal may lighten a bit- this is natural and organic occurrence. This is noticeable more on chains with pendants. If you attempt to clean oxidized sterling silver with a cloth or chemical it may strip off the oxidized finish. Please do not clean oxidized and/or patina jewelry.
- Can I return an item?
- Unfortunately we do not allow returns. However, we do offer store credit and/or exchange within 30 days. Discounted items however are all FINAL sale. We do inspect the items before allowing this process.
- How do I make a showroom appointment?
- Contact us at 917.386.8896 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can set up private shopping events for you & your friends. Complimentary drinks included!